Application & Removal
- Push down cuticles and lightly file top of nail beds. Wipe nail beds down with alcohol pad
- Find the right ClawClub nail for each of your nails and put in order
- Starting with your pinky nail cover your nail bed with a thin layer of glue and apply one drop of glue to the back of the nail
- Place nail on nail bed and hold in place for 30 seconds; repeat steps 3 and 4 on remaining nails.
- Conquer the world.
- Avoid contact with water for the first hour.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- Immediately wipe off excess glue if over-gluing occurs.
It is super simple to remove your ClawClub nails. To prevent nail damage please follow the removal steps below.
- Soak nails in warm soapy water for 10 minutes.
- Carefully lift the sides of the artificial nail and remove it fully. If the nail is resisting, soak for another 2-3 minutes.
Do not rush the nail removal process. It is important to remove slowly to ensure you are not damaging your natural nails.